Activities and Evenings Camping of Hérein
For the pleasure of our campers, the team will assure the entertainment of its customers. Young’s and more aged; here's what is awaiting you.
Still in a familial atmosphere, with laughs and giggles, let yourself go in our activities.
Aqua gym course:
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00 to 12:00 on the music rhythm, aqua gym with our hostess.
Hiking and tasting’s:
Every other monday from 8:30 am to 12 pm, discover our landscapes and wineries. Through these guided hikes, discover the art of our wine grower’s friends and their passion for wine tastings and tours of their cellars.
Kids Club "Owls Club":
For our youngers from 5 to 12 years, on Monday and Wednesday from 14h to 16h, supervised activity assured by our hostess, graduated (runaway games, hike to the river, treasure hunt, workshops)
Dance initiation :
Dance initiation :
Every Wednesdays we organize within the site of the Herein a small Provencal market. You will find cheese, meat, olive, lavender essence, wines, olive oil, honey, but you will also be able to enjoy The Stables of “Tulette” for a horse ride.
Activities and Surprises:
For maximum enjoyment, maxi-surprises soccer game, volleyball, water polo, petanque contest, Bozo circus moves for you at our campsite. Date to be arranged on request...
The camping “The Herein” is also known for its festive atmosphere, accompanied by meals accorded to your wishes.
So be prepared for the program that awaits you.
- Saturday, July 7: For an evening filled with madness, laughs and delirium, I announce a show of humour, parodies, skits, imitation of songs played by Christian.
- Wedenesday, July 11: "Come as you are" at camping de l'Herein for a slumber party hosted by Dj Lulu, where laughs and friendliness will be at the appointment.
- Saturday, July 14: Come dance and vibrate in colours blue, white, red for the French National Day wich will be animated by Dj Antho.
- Sunday, July 15: For an evening filled with suspense and chills, Camping de l'Herein gives you a appointment for the Football Final in its new structure.
- Wednesday, July 18: Go on the road of the "Côtes du Rhône" to titillate your taste buds by tasting the different wines of our region with the duo C'OPEN who will host this evening.
- Saturday, July 21: Come dance and toast in the colours black, yellow, red for the Belgian National Holiday, wich will be hosted by Dj Antho. The Jupiler will flow !!
- Wednesday, July 25: Come show your talents of songs and thus make everyone discover this star hidden in you, during our evening KARAOKE hosted by the team of the campsite.
- Saturday, July 28: Not defined evening
- Wednesday, August 1st : Come and dance to the rythm of the hits of the summer ans the 80's with our Dj Lulu.
- Saturday, August 4th: During this Spanish evening, come and dance Flamenco, Bolero and all sorts of dances thanks to our group "Les Gipsy".
- Wednesday, August 8th: Go on the road of the "Côtes du Rhône" to titillate your taste buds by tasting the different wines of our region with the duo C'OPEN who will host this evening.
- Saturday, August 11: "Come as you are" at Camping de l'Herein for a slumber party hosted by Dj Lulu, where laughs and friendliness will be at the appointment.
- Wednesday, August 15: Joel sings and takes the mimic of our idol, Johnny Halliday time for an evening. We are counting on you to "light the fire" !!
and more nights are planned, to be continue...
The camping “l’Herein” and its privileged location between Vaucluse, Drôme, Gard and Ardèche.
The “Provence” is known for its nature, sun, land, its cultural heritage and the love of good food.
The Vaucluse mountains: “Mont Ventoux”, the “Lance”, the” Dentelles”.
The traditional markets in Provence: download the full list of the local open-air markets.
Hiking on foot or by bicycle, discover our marked trails:
The Castles of the Drôme: a piece of history is offered to you with the Castles of “Grignan” and “Suze-la-Rousse”.
Our hilltops classified villages, the most beautiful villages in France such as “Poet Laval”, “La Garde-Adhemar”, “Séguret”.
Our highlights: The old village of “Visan”, “Vaison-la-Romaine” and its Roman architecture, “Nyons”, “Dieulefit”, “Avignon” and its Palace of the Popes, the” Fontaine de Vaucluse”, the Gorges of Ardèche, the “Luberon”, the “Pont du Gard”, Orange and its antique theatre.
Fun and sports activities:
The Miniature Provençal village, the Crocodile Farm, Ellip6, The Caves of “Saint Marcel and Madeleine”, the safari of “Peaugres”, the Acrobanche , canoeing down the gorges of the Ardèche, the National Circus “Alexis Gruss” . The landscaped lakes of “Cornillon” and “Pierrelatte” ....
The wines: open the doors of our wine cellars and taste our “Côtes du Rhône”. “Visan”, located on the Wine Route is renowned for its excellent varieties, and more than 20 wine cellars.
The olive and its oils: The site of the “Herein” near “Nyons”; the capital of the well known A.O.C appellation for olive oil.
The Lavender, its essence and honey: Put your senses come alive and come visit our fields and distilleries, feel our essences and enjoy our lavender honey.
Our other delicacies: our fruits and vegetables sun-ripened, “Richerenches” and its truffles, the syrups and liquors area of the “Domaine d’Eyguebelle”, Tulette and the Chocolate “Mathilde”, “Saint-Maurice-sur-Eygues” and its biscuits factory of Provence, “Visan” and the “Snail Enclave”, the palace of sweets and nougat of “Montelimar”.
For more information on activities and festivities, we invite you to visit our local tourist offices:
To be noted:
On May 1, fair flower of “Richerenches”, a colourful event.
May 16, The Old Fair of “Baume de Transit”, with its historical re-enactment animated by disguised actors, animals and craftsmen.
June 23 "Night of the little St. John" with 350 disguised performers and the election of the Petit Saint Jean at dusk, the way it is in “Valréas” since the year 1504.
The 6 and 8 August the “Corso lavender”: “Valréas” celebrates this famous little blue flower that perfumes the “Provence” during the summer. Richly ornate and decorated floats, folk groups, musicians joining this highly joyous parade.